UPDATE: August 13, 2021
We offer in-person worship on Sundays at 7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:15 AM, and 5:30 PM in the Parish Hall. Masks are currently required for all of our services.
Masks are now required for Sunday school.
We have resumed in-person pastoral visits. If you would like a pastoral visit, please call or email us. We will evaluate the safest thing for us and for you, which may be over the phone.
The following resources will be helpful as you seek to stay abreast of the latest developments:
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019
- McLennan County Health Department: waco-texas.com/cms-healthdepartment
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Health Resources of the Episcopal Diocese of Texas: https://www.epicenter.org/health-resources/
- Episcopal Relief and Development: https://www.episcopalrelief.org/what-we-do/us-disaster-program/faith-based-response-to-epidemics/
A Prayer for People Critically Ill or Facing Great Uncertainty
God of the present moment,
God who in Jesus stills the storm
and soothes the frantic heart;
bring hope and courage to all
who wait or work in uncertainty.
Bring hope that you will make them the equal
of whatever lies ahead.
Bring them courage to endure what cannot be avoided,
for your will is health and wholeness;
you are God, and we need you.
-Adapted from New Zealand Prayer Book, p. 765
Read past parish communications about COVID-19 below.